Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thanks for the support

I appreciate all the comments and emails of support. I feel so gratified that a group of people could be so wonderful. Makes me really have faith in the world and in human kind in general.
After a miserable weekend I can honestly say that I am feeling better. Not sure what that blip was and what caused it but wallowing in self pity Saturday and Sunday didn't really help matters much. I woke up Monday morning and realized that life is what you make of it. So, I am going to believe that this WILL get better and I am going to be an agent of my own change. Even if it kills me. Ha!

5 comments:

Adrianne said...

Glad your self pity if over!! I knew you would get over that hump! :)

Anonymous said...

It's a tough hurdle to clear but you did it! Each one after this one will be a little bit easier now. And you know you've got a bunch of people out here cheering for you!

Amanda said...

Those humps are hard... and no matter how often we convince ourselves that we won't go down that path, something sets us off. The key is to find something that helps you get through those times- even if it is just the hope and the knowledge that you WILL get better and that each hurdle is merely temporary.

We all wish you nothing but the best...

... and if it makes you feel any better, you looked great on Saturday when I saw you- I would have never known you were having such a rough day.

Karen said...

We're all here for you and love you much, girl!

Nicole said...

Glad to hear that you found hope again. We are always here for you!