Friday, July 18, 2008

Paying it Forward - Free Stuff Alert

I have been so impressed with some friends of mine lately paying things forward that I have decided to do the same. Hopefully it will bring some blog lurkers out to say hello as well. Make a comment with your email address or contact me at mine and I will send you something really cool. You have to be willing to give me an address to mail it to you, however.
Don't get your hopes up, it isn't a million dollars or a crockpot. But it does have something to do with music. And that is all I am going to say lest I get sued.
So, contact me and get your free stuff. First ten people to respond to this post get something. I don't even think I have 10 people reading this blog but we will see, won't we.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i mainly wanted you to know i read your blog...you don't have to send me anything ;) I linked to you from someone else's blogroll when your title caught my eye. I love your honest style. I have a 12 yo son and 9 yo daughter so it is "9 years and counting" for me, but i relate to a lot of what you write.

--Kim

Cheryl said...

Cate, that's a neat idea. I think just your willingness to want to pay it forward to someone is cool enough for me. I try to help others out when I can. I don't even feel bitter at all about the times I was lied to and ended up "helping" someone who wasn't being honest. I figured these people needed whatever I gave more than I did. I have to admit I really feel akward asking for or accepting help. I need to work on that I guess. Thanks for posting this though. :)

-Cheryl

Unknown said...

Hi Cate!

This is a great idea! I'm new to your blog but will definitely be sure to check in often! Thanks for the link!

Sarah

Amanda said...

I WANT A MILLION DOLLARS!!!



... and I want you to post a few new pictures of W and A

The Lj's said...

Cate,
You are an awesome Momma and I am so amazed at how candid and honest you are about mothering...

You did so much to keep the May Mommies together and now you have challenged us to be even better by sharing our good fortune.

I am adding this in my favorites!

Kari

kari.iphone (at) theljs.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Cate -

How inspiring. Thanks for sharing your blog link - I've bookmarked it.

-Kate (KatyBee)

MomMom said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Music!!
I'm here, Im hoping you will post a pic of the new H/C choice. I voted for my fave & I am curious which length you chose.
If you'd like an invite to our blogjust let me know!
Honey

Adrianne said...

As long as I like the music!!! J/J!!

adrianne.kincade@gmail.com